GGT / Hepatitis Bs Antibody non-reactive

My regular medical checkups since 1998 have all shown that I have an elevated GGT level above normal in range of 71-91, though I am not a heavy drinker (2/3 beers or glasses of wine/week is the maximum) and even when I was off liquor for a while; and am Hepatitis Bs Antigen non-reactive and Hepatitis Bs Antibody non-reactive. Also that I have fatty liver. I have also tested negative a couple of times for any sexually transmitted diseases incl HIV.

Do I need to be concerned about the fatty liver, high GGT and hepatitis Bs antibody non-reactive combination? Could it mean I have some abnormal liver condition that needs further checking?

My main concern is your fatty liver. You should see a liver specialist since fatty liver can lead to scarring.

If you are overweight, the most important thing is to exercise and lose weight. Fatty liver improves with weight loss. Other causes include fats in your blood (eg, cholesterol and triglycerides) and diabetes.

hepatitis c
dr when you will answer my question please please please