my bf was recently diagnosed with chronic hepa B

I have 3 shots of hepa B vaccine prior meeting him. We do sex occasionally. Recently he was diagnosed with hepaB chronic. Should I be worried of getting the disease as well even though i completed the 3 doses of hepa B 3 years ago? should I need to talk to a doctor? should i need to check my blood? what are the labs that i need to check? tnx a lot...

I would simply get a hepatitis B surface antibody test to be certain the vaccine works. It probably did since it is a terrific vaccine. However, you want to be sure in this circumstance. Then you can have peace of mind.

hiv or hep infection?
how infectious is core antibody total positive??Pls Help.