hiv or hep infection?

Hey guys i was in the boxing gym today and one of the guys had a very bad nosebleed.... He went to the toilet to clear up and his blood was draining on the sink after a while i went to drink some water from the sink and as i was drinking i saw some big drops of blood on the tap where the water comes off.... So maybe i have drank some small amount of his bood along with water.... Also i am pretty sure i had sores in my mouth cause when i took off my mouthguard it was bloody....(from my blood)

how dangerous is this? is it possible that i have contacted hiv? does hiv infect outside of the body?

the other guy is 18y old looking healthy...

thanks

It appears that you don't know for sure that you had any blood exposure in your mouth and I suspect that you would be aware of this if you did. So I would not recommend testing based on this history.

hep c versus hep b
my bf was recently diagnosed with chronic hepa B