|do i need a hep b booster shot?
Sep 24, 2011
hi doctor, do i need a booster shot on hep b when my anti hbs is reactive (RESULT: 55.7 mIU/L C.O.V 10.000)? is it the result low? thank you doctor.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No this surface antibody is excellent - anything above 10 is usually protective.
Recent HPC infection, when to start treatment?
IN ABILITY TO STICK TO THE PRISCRIBED ADVERANCE SCHEDULE
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.