new protease inhibitor

I am on a isentress, selzentry and reyataz, norvir regimen and my hepatitis dr wants to me to start the new protease inhibitor for hepatitis. will any of my HIV drugs will interfere with the new Hepatitis medication? Thank you very much

You ask an excellent question.

Telaprevir is under study right now in combination with pegylated interferon and ribavirin among HIV/HCV coinfected patients. The preliminary results show that the majority of patients are achieving viral suppression by weeks 4 and 12...The final results are pending and should be out in 2012.

Telaprevir is being studied with: Atripla....or....Reyataz plus Norvir plus Truvada...

A trial has been completed looking at telaprevir plus raltegrevir. I have pasted the website so you can take a look. The results are not yet available.

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01253551

hep c stage 4
HIV and/or now Hep C or nothing? Nr 2