hep c stage 4

i have received chelated zinc &nadolol only i was diagnosed 3 mths ago. i have no medical coverage. i receive none of the meds you speak of.i also have varices.Is treatment being witheld because of my financial situation?

It is hard for me to determine if you are a candidate for HCV treatment. Nadolol is given to persons with varices (big blood vessels in the esophagus).

I suspect you may have very advanced disease (eg, decompensated) and may not be a candidate for treatment for that reason.

However, you should ask that question directly of your physician so you can know what your options are. If you have "compensated cirrhosis" you would still be eligible for therapy.

Blood test infant question please extremely worried parent
new protease inhibitor