testing confusion or may be over thinking being a med student

i am a medical student from india.i had a romantic episode with my girl friend in the car..the details of the event is as follows..i just fingered her vagina with bare hands and she gave me oral sex without a condom..and i kissed her lips..thats it..she is also a medical student from a different school..our relation started 1 month back before that episode..later i doubted her previous relationships, whether all her previous relations are clean or not..that way i insisted her to test for HIV antibody test..it came negative only..but i doubted her window period..after that episode i didnt had any intimate relation with her as she moved to another place....later doubting her window period i tested myself after 3 months , 6 months, 9 months and 12 months by HIV antibody tests....all those came negative only..i didnt go for any RNA or DNA tests as i heard that they may come false positive and agian i have to rely on antibody tests..i heard from literature that there are only few number of cases who had late seroconversion that is beyond 6 months,and in few of them it is associated with Hepatitis C acute infection also and they are also seroconverted within 12 months.. so my questions here are is there any need for any further testing? and do i need any nucleic acid testing.all NA tests are not available here in india ? once in a while i am thinking too much about these issues so i think its better to share with you guys?

You are correct in stating that there is a rare care report of late HIV seroconversion after acute HCV infection. This is again - RARE...You have been tested thoroughly.

I would not recommend any further evaluation.

Good luck in med school!

Non interferon treatment
I Want A Family But I Have Hepatitis C