|hep c from oral sex?
Sep 18, 2011
Hi, I have read in the forums even if the person giving the blowjob has bleeding gums and hiv this is a very low risk but what if they have hep c, is it still a very low risk? Thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes, I am not aware of any proven case of transmission by this route.
How do you know if you had acute Hep C?
Non interferon treatment
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.