hepatitis blood test results

I just recieved my test results back. Hepatitis A AB Tot reactive. It also says that he had to disclose my results to the health department. Hiv antibody test non-reactive by ELISA. HCV antibody screen screening test nonreactive for HCV antibody Hepatitis B Sur. AG negative but he made a note saying that HBsAG could show up briefly and will develop anti-HBc IgM as their only marker of acute hepatitis virus infection. Anti-HBc Igm may aid in diagonsis of HBs Ag-negative patients in whom acute Hapatitis B is suspected. Anti-HBS reactive. Anti-HBS positive indicates recovery from HBV infection and immunity. Vaccine induces anti-HBs alone. Do I have hepatisis or have I had it? I am immune now? If I have had hepatitis b is the most likely way that I have conceived it by unprotected sexual intercourse? Thank you for all of your help.

You have no evidence of HCV infection. You may have been vaccinated against hepatitis A and B in the past since your total HAV is reactive and your HB surface antibody is reactive.

Alternatively you could have been exposed to HBV in the past; we can't tell because they did not check your core IgG antibody. Either way, you certainly don't have any worries about chronic liver disease.

hep c
How do you know if you had acute Hep C?