How long would it takes to get infected?

Hello...thanks to everyone and this website for the time and space for my concern. I've recentlly went to get a tattoo last weekend and i'm suspected that the equipments were dirty, such as needle and the ink container. I would like to know if I could go get myself tested for HIV and Hep C, let's say in a couple of days? or how long would it takes to appaer in my body system after the tattoo was done? and/or what should I be looking for? what to do if anything does happen? I am so worry about this because I am a family man and i don't want to spread it if i am expose to it.

Testing for antibodies for hepatitis B and C would be recommended in about 12 weeks. You can request testing for virus itself by about 2 to 4 weeks. Please check with the HIV forum for answers regarding your other questions.

help cant sleep!!!
HBV test result