|detection of hep c
Sep 4, 2011
how long could you detect hep c in your blood result after exposure!
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C antibody is usually detected in the bloodstream by about 12 weeks of infection. A minority of patients are detected later on within 12 to 24 weeks. The virus itself can be detected in as little as a week after exposure.
recovery of Hepatitis B
am i infectious to others
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Fast Do Genital Warts Spread?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.