|detection of hep c
Sep 4, 2011
how long could you detect hep c in your blood result after exposure!
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C antibody is usually detected in the bloodstream by about 12 weeks of infection. A minority of patients are detected later on within 12 to 24 weeks. The virus itself can be detected in as little as a week after exposure.
recovery of Hepatitis B
am i infectious to others
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
- Hep B Surface Antigen Non Reactive
- Accidental Hiv Transmission And Dental Instruments
- Is It Almost Impossible For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Does Hiv Cause Intestine Problems?
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.