|recovery of Hepatitis B
Sep 4, 2011
Does a patient suffering from Hapatitis B recorvers ever , are there possible risks that he/she would transfer it to his/her spouse
Response from Dr. McGovern
Treatment can suppress virus extremely well and slow the progression of disease.
Yes, you can transmit virus to your partner, but your partner can also be protected with HBV vaccine. I would strongly recommend that.
detection of hep c
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.