Sep 4, 2011
Please help me after I was raped I had flu like symptoms and two months later I lost my periods. And I've been tested negative for sixteen months can I still be positive
Response from Dr. McGovern
Since this in the hepatitis forum, I will assume you are asking about hepatitis B and C. If you have not tested positive for either of these viruses, you are truly negative. The same is true for HIV.
I want to reassure you that you have not been infected with these viruses.
Atripla and drugs for erectile dysfunction
recovery of Hepatitis B
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Rapid Hepatitis Test
- What Are The Most Common Std's Among Teens?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.