Sep 4, 2011
Please help me after I was raped I had flu like symptoms and two months later I lost my periods. And I've been tested negative for sixteen months can I still be positive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Since this in the hepatitis forum, I will assume you are asking about hepatitis B and C. If you have not tested positive for either of these viruses, you are truly negative. The same is true for HIV.
I want to reassure you that you have not been infected with these viruses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.