Sep 4, 2011
Please help me after I was raped I had flu like symptoms and two months later I lost my periods. And I've been tested negative for sixteen months can I still be positive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Since this in the hepatitis forum, I will assume you are asking about hepatitis B and C. If you have not tested positive for either of these viruses, you are truly negative. The same is true for HIV.
I want to reassure you that you have not been infected with these viruses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.