|Atripla and drugs for erectile dysfunction
Aug 28, 2011
are there any side effects from taking Atripla and any erectile dysfunction pills, dosage 100 mg or 25mg.... your answer will be greatly appreciated!
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please address your HIV questions to the HIV forum. I answer questions related to HIV and hepatitis.
However, I would like you to know that there are some drug interactions between drugs like Viagra and protease inhibitors for example. You will definitely need to discuss with your physician.
hepatitis B new treatment
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- What Does An Hiv Rash Look Like?
- Burning Tingling Feet Neuropathy With Swelling
- Does Hiv Affect Your Lips?
- Megace Drug To Increase Appetite
- Does Hiv Cause Pain Lymph Node Problems?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.