hepatitis B new treatment

I want to know what is the name of the medicine that the doctor said Stuart Gordon, a specialist in diseases of the liver, it has added a drug called "Osviria," a "enzyme protein" stop the virus from replicating, the two drugs were being used in the treatment of disease; to become a combination triple is the optimal treatment of the disease, has been addressed by Rhonda Gilbert to return her vitality after 20 years of chronic fatigue.

I know Stuart Gordon well. He is a fine liver specialist. However, I am not aware of any hepatitis B medicine called osviria.

The most potent HBV medications currently include entecavir, tenofovir, and pegylated interferon.

about HBsAg PCR and ultrsound
Atripla and drugs for erectile dysfunction