Aug 28, 2011
I work in a lab and did not know I was put on the accelerated Twinrix vaccination schedule. After the third shot I thought I was done. The 4th booster shot was administered at 27 months instead of the recommended 12. Is that too late for the booster? Do you recommend I be tested for antibodies, or start the entire schedule over again. Thanks.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would just check the antibodies after the last dose to make sure it worked. I would not start over again.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Topping Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.