Aug 28, 2011
I work in a lab and did not know I was put on the accelerated Twinrix vaccination schedule. After the third shot I thought I was done. The 4th booster shot was administered at 27 months instead of the recommended 12. Is that too late for the booster? Do you recommend I be tested for antibodies, or start the entire schedule over again. Thanks.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would just check the antibodies after the last dose to make sure it worked. I would not start over again.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.