Aug 28, 2011
hi, i went to the dentist and the hygenist was scaling my teeth with a dental instrument. she was wiping the plaque on my napkin or bib that they put around your neck. i adjusted the napkin earlier with my dirty hands that had been touching shopping carts, esculators, door knobs, etc. if there was dry invisible blood on my fingers via to the napkin and she wiped the dental instrument on it then picked my teeth with it could i get hep c?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No this is not a risk
Please help make sense of Sisters Story
- HIV Infection Risk Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Touching Vagina
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From French Kissing
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Blowjob?
- Is Dizziness An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.