Coexistence of Antigen and Antibody

I was diagnosed with Acute Hepatitis B in May with ALT levels of 1100, HbsAG, HbEag and Anti-HBC IgM.

In July my ALT level returned to normal and I sero-converted to Anti-Hbe

Yesterday, a low level of Anti-HBS (the result said "<10") had appeared, but HbSag was still present. Is it likely that I am undergoing seroconversion and a sensitive test has detected HbSag on the wane?

I know that Chronic Hepatitis carriers can sometimes show positive for both; but what does this mean for an acute case?

I would simply check your blood tests at the six month time point. Too early to say yet what your outcome will be, but the overwhelming odds are that you will clear your infection.

Present stage
Worried RN..