|Am I at risk for Hep C??
Aug 28, 2011
Hello, The other day I recieved an accidental scratch on my forearm by a friend of mine who is Hep C positive. No blood was visible, but it was red and puffy and when I sprayed it with disinfectant I felt a sting. Am I at risk? I hate worrying about this stuff.
Thank you for this website and for all your help!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not worry about this exposure. Transmission requires blood to blood exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Vaginal Discharge Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.