|female oral sex hep c
Aug 28, 2011
can you get hepatitis c from giving a girl oral sex ?? i 've gotten four teeth extracted , so does that increase my risk ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be found in genital secretions. However, blood to blood exposure is the route of infection so you would not be at risk.
Would it be possible to get HCV from this type of exposure?
HIV and/or now Hep C or nothing?
- Acute Hiv And Acne
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Does A Herpes Rash Look Like?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.