Would it be possible to get HCV from this type of exposure?

The other day I was washing out a bucket we use to put swabs and loops for inoculating cultures with. We fill the bucket about 1/4 of the way up with Vespene. I was using a faucet to wash out the bucket after dumping it and got some water in my eye. After thinking about it I became concerned as I thought about the fact that there may be dried blood in the container that touched the sides and didn't go into the Vespene. My worry is that the water hit the dried blood and then went into my eye. I know blood from a person going into my eye would not even be a high risk but what about this type of situation? Is it a risk at all really?

Thank you very much for your time.

I doubt any risk...However, I always tell healthcare workers that they should always report any potential exposure for your own safety.

Discuss this with your employee health advisor and ask for advice about testing.

Also you should be aware of what your surface antibody result is for hepatitis B...

Hepa B
female oral sex hep c