|Can I get Hep C like this?
Aug 17, 2011
I had a small cut on my arm that was bleeding and a person with hepc touched it with her finger (by accident). her hands seemed to be clean. Can I get hepc this way?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No this would not be a risk for HCV infection.
HIV/HCV 6 months conculsive? Co-infection
HIV and Hepatitis C from Razor Blade
- Do Females Get Tested For Hiv When At The Gyn?
- Steroid Detection In Hiv Test
- After How Long Do U Need Take Hiv Test To Show If U Have It
- How Often Do You Have Night Sweats With Hiv?
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- Is It Safe To Use The Finger Prick Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.