|Can I get Hep C like this?
Aug 17, 2011
I had a small cut on my arm that was bleeding and a person with hepc touched it with her finger (by accident). her hands seemed to be clean. Can I get hepc this way?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No this would not be a risk for HCV infection.
HIV/HCV 6 months conculsive? Co-infection
HIV and Hepatitis C from Razor Blade
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.