|HIV/HCV 6 months conculsive? Co-infection
Aug 17, 2011
Hi Doctor McGovern, Thank you for your response to my question. I am not sure what you meant when you said "no more bloods needed" what do you mean? I have never heard that before. Thank you again for your time.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No more testing is needed.
Co-infected HIV/HCV - Atripla
Can I get Hep C like this?
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- Diabetes And False Positive Hiv Tests
- Do Modern Elisa Hiv Tests Detect O And N Strains?
- Hiv Risk Rubbing Penis With Slight Penetration
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.