|HepA and HIV? Please Answer Doctor.
Aug 16, 2011
Can having Hepatitis type A delay seroconversion for HIV 1/2? If so, for how long? I tested Reactive for antibodies to Hepatitis A, but Non-Reactive to Hepatitis A IGM. I tested Non-Reactive to Antibodies To HIV 1/2. I did receive one vaccine to Hepatitis A about two years before I got these tests done. Am I fine or do I have to go re-test? I tested out of the window period. Please help.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Co-infected HIV/HCV - Atripla
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Ars?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.