|HepA and HIV? Please Answer Doctor.
Aug 16, 2011
Can having Hepatitis type A delay seroconversion for HIV 1/2? If so, for how long? I tested Reactive for antibodies to Hepatitis A, but Non-Reactive to Hepatitis A IGM. I tested Non-Reactive to Antibodies To HIV 1/2. I did receive one vaccine to Hepatitis A about two years before I got these tests done. Am I fine or do I have to go re-test? I tested out of the window period. Please help.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Co-infected HIV/HCV - Atripla
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob
- Risk Of Sensual Massage
- Is Loose Stool An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.