Aug 16, 2011
Can I give someone hep c, if I don't have it? I have regular blood tests, nothing ever came up. my x has hep c!! could I be a carrier??? please advise!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your blood tests come up negative then you cannot be "a carrier" and you cannot pass on HCV to others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.