Aug 16, 2011
Can I give someone hep c, if I don't have it? I have regular blood tests, nothing ever came up. my x has hep c!! could I be a carrier??? please advise!
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your blood tests come up negative then you cannot be "a carrier" and you cannot pass on HCV to others.
Post hep C treatment
HepA and HIV? Please Answer Doctor.
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can Hpv Cause Pain?
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.