Aug 16, 2011
while i'm flushing the peg tube,i accidentally got a splash from the small y-port directly into my eye.i didnt think to wash my eye..is there a possibility that i can get hepa-c..pls give me advice.i'm so worried,im losing weight ,stressed that i may have it.can't sleep,i have itchiness at times,sometimes i fell i have discomfort in right upper quadrant/right rib cage!is this the symptoms that i have it!
pls help me
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not consider this a risk.
However, since you are a healthcare worker, please always remember that if you are concerned about ANY exposure, you should always see your Employee Health Service for advice.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.