hep c

while i'm flushing the peg tube,i accidentally got a splash from the small y-port directly into my eye.i didnt think to wash my there a possibility that i can get hepa-c..pls give me advice.i'm so worried,im losing weight ,stressed that i may have it.can't sleep,i have itchiness at times,sometimes i fell i have discomfort in right upper quadrant/right rib cage!is this the symptoms that i have it!

pls help me

No I would not consider this a risk.

However, since you are a healthcare worker, please always remember that if you are concerned about ANY exposure, you should always see your Employee Health Service for advice.

Is it possible to avoid ARVs altogether?
Post hep C treatment