|Is it possible to avoid ARVs altogether?
Aug 10, 2011
Hello, I find myself completely scared even think I have to take pills of any kind for the rest of my life. Is it possible to live a healthy life and start away for antiroviral drugs?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It can certainly be daunting...However, once you find the right "cocktail" that doesn't cause you any side effects and suppresses your virus, you will be surprised how great you will feel!
There is a time that you will be ready. Work with your physician to learn more so you can be better educated about all the medications and which ones might be the best for you.
Fasting in Ramadan ( 16 hours of deprivance)
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Accurate Are Std Test?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.