Is it possible to avoid ARVs altogether?

Hello, I find myself completely scared even think I have to take pills of any kind for the rest of my life. Is it possible to live a healthy life and start away for antiroviral drugs?

It can certainly be daunting...However, once you find the right "cocktail" that doesn't cause you any side effects and suppresses your virus, you will be surprised how great you will feel!

There is a time that you will be ready. Work with your physician to learn more so you can be better educated about all the medications and which ones might be the best for you.

Fasting in Ramadan ( 16 hours of deprivance)
hep c