Conclusive for HIV/HCV negative 6 month anitbody

Hello Dr. McGovern Thank you for response to my question about HCV/HIV antibody testing. I just want to clarify that since my exposure I have tested negative HCV antibody 27 weeks and HIV antibody 30 weeks. On your response you said you didn't think I needed anymore testing such as a viral load test for HCV. So my question is can I be completely sure that I am negative for both infections HIV and HCV now that 6 months have passed? I don't need to worry about co infection of the two infections delaying antibody response? I again I want to thank you for your help. I am just wanting to be absolutely sure since I am 36 weeks pregnant, and have my baby to think of. Thank you for your time.

Yes, you are finished with testing. No more bloods are needed.

Autoimmune Hepatitis
Alk. Phosphate