|result of anti-hav lgG is reactive
Aug 10, 2011
Hi! A week ago my doctor told me to take a lab test for hepatitis and this is the result HBS AG-nonreactive, Anti-Hbs <2.000- nonreactive, Anti-HAV lgG >60.000 cut off value 20.00- Reactive, ANTI-HCV-nonreactive. What does it mean my Anti-HAV lgG result is reactive? Is it good or bad? Im very scared of getting hepatitis!what should i do?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Either you were vaccinated for hepatitis A before (and are protected) or you were infected in the past...Either way, you are not at risk for any liver related disease.
hep c and HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.