result of anti-hav lgG is reactive

Hi! A week ago my doctor told me to take a lab test for hepatitis and this is the result HBS AG-nonreactive, Anti-Hbs <2.000- nonreactive, Anti-HAV lgG >60.000 cut off value 20.00- Reactive, ANTI-HCV-nonreactive. What does it mean my Anti-HAV lgG result is reactive? Is it good or bad? Im very scared of getting hepatitis!what should i do?

Either you were vaccinated for hepatitis A before (and are protected) or you were infected in the past...Either way, you are not at risk for any liver related disease.

hep c and HIV
Autoimmune Hepatitis