Aug 9, 2011
my test done competitive ELISA method result is given 0.57 and referance range is >1.00 Negative and < 1.00 is Postive accrding the range I am positive please give me the correct interpretation if I am realy infected? please tell me Doctor.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your result is 0.57, you are probably negative. I think you have the reference range backwards.
If you want protection against food and water born illnesses associated with hepatitis A, you can get vaccinated.
HEP C from blood drawing
hep c and HIV
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.