Aug 9, 2011
my test done competitive ELISA method result is given 0.57 and referance range is >1.00 Negative and < 1.00 is Postive accrding the range I am positive please give me the correct interpretation if I am realy infected? please tell me Doctor.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your result is 0.57, you are probably negative. I think you have the reference range backwards.
If you want protection against food and water born illnesses associated with hepatitis A, you can get vaccinated.
HEP C from blood drawing
hep c and HIV
- How Do I Know If I Have Shingles?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Anal Warts?
- How Long Does Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia Last?
- Can You Get AIDS From Anal Fingering?
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.