HEP C from blood drawing

So I went to the local health clinic that did free HIV testing. I got a blood draw and it turned out negative. However, I am concerned, because the technician drew blood and couldn't find my vein, so he set the needle down on the table and then reinserted it into me. Also, he gave me a squeeze ball which I used on both hands. While he was attempting the second draw, I kind of bit down on my hand in anticipation of the needle sting. I also had a sore in my mouth. 1. Could I get hep C or HIV from the needle being set down? 2. Could I get hep C or HIV from biting down on my hand (with a sore in my mouth) that touched the squeeze ball?

I'm scared, and don't know if I should be retested.... Also, I was concerned because wouldn't the people using the stress ball and getting tested be at high risk?

Thank you Jenny

I would not be worried at all.

prick by a syringe used to a patient positive in hepatitis c
Hepatitis A