Cure for Inactive HBV
Aug 9, 2011
Dear doctor, I want to know if there is some cure for inactive HBV ? i.e. ( hbsag +iv, hbeag -iv, hbv dna -ive) I want to get rid of this +ive HbsAg ! Is it possible ? Regards
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your hepatitis B is inactive (no virus) then you don't need an antiviral medication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Hiv And Early Weight Loss
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- What Percent Of People Have Herpes?
- What Is The Origin Of Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.