|Cure for Inactive HBV
Aug 9, 2011
Dear doctor, I want to know if there is some cure for inactive HBV ? i.e. ( hbsag +iv, hbeag -iv, hbv dna -ive) I want to get rid of this +ive HbsAg ! Is it possible ? Regards
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your hepatitis B is inactive (no virus) then you don't need an antiviral medication.
prick by a syringe used to a patient positive in hepatitis c
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.