|Cure for Inactive HBV
Aug 9, 2011
Dear doctor, I want to know if there is some cure for inactive HBV ? i.e. ( hbsag +iv, hbeag -iv, hbv dna -ive) I want to get rid of this +ive HbsAg ! Is it possible ? Regards
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your hepatitis B is inactive (no virus) then you don't need an antiviral medication.
prick by a syringe used to a patient positive in hepatitis c
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.