|Cure for Inactive HBV
Aug 9, 2011
Dear doctor, I want to know if there is some cure for inactive HBV ? i.e. ( hbsag +iv, hbeag -iv, hbv dna -ive) I want to get rid of this +ive HbsAg ! Is it possible ? Regards
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your hepatitis B is inactive (no virus) then you don't need an antiviral medication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does A Girl Get Hiv Or Aids When She Gets Raped?
- Hydrogen Peroxide Gargle For Thrush
- Can You Get Hiv From Having Your Nipples Sucked?
- Herbs That Fight Viruses Such As Hiv And Flu
- On What Part Of Your Body Can You Have An Outbreak From Herpes
- What Is The Difference Between Canker Sores And Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.