|Coinfection support groups
Aug 2, 2011
Do you know of any HIV/HepC coinfection support groups available?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Depending on where you live, I would contact your local Department of Public Health to start to see if they can give you information on the local HIV agencies near you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.