|Hiv and Hepatitis test cancel each other out
Aug 2, 2011
if you test negative for hepatitis B does this mean you also don't have hiv. can hiv be detected 6 years after you have possibly contracted it
Response from Dr. McGovern
Tests for HBV and HIV are done separately.
Possible Hep C/HIV infection - am I clear?
HIV and Hep B medications
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.