|Hiv and Hepatitis test cancel each other out
Aug 2, 2011
if you test negative for hepatitis B does this mean you also don't have hiv. can hiv be detected 6 years after you have possibly contracted it
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Tests for HBV and HIV are done separately.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Safe To Get Hep B Vaccine Twice?
- Can Unprotected Sex Transmit Hiv From A Woman To A Man?
- Difference Between Acute And Chronic Hepatitis
- Hep C Interferon Rvr For Genotype 3
- What Happens When The New Hiv Cell Leaves The Infected Host Cell?
- Can You Transfer Hiv Through Aids Rashes And Bumps?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.