|Hiv and Hepatitis test cancel each other out
Aug 2, 2011
if you test negative for hepatitis B does this mean you also don't have hiv. can hiv be detected 6 years after you have possibly contracted it
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Tests for HBV and HIV are done separately.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.