Hep C and Menstruation

About a month ago I had unprotected sex while menstruating. I have been checked for STI's and nothing has come up that way. I am worried that I may have contracted Hep C from this. What is the likelihood that I have contracted Hep C?

HCV is uncommonly transmitted through sex. It is more commonly transmitted among men who have sex with men, particularly if there is any anal trauma.

I am not aware of any study to suggest that your risk of acquiring HCV would be higher during menses. You can get HCV antibody tested at around 3 months if you want to be certain, but you will probably be negative.

Other protective things you can do for yourself is to get vaccinated against HBV and if you are younger than 26 consider HPV vaccine. Have safe sex so you don't have excessive worries in the future.

hbv
Elevated ALT levels from Labwork