viral load increasing from undetectable to 46000 COPIES after Hepatitis B vaccination

Im hiv positive, i started taking arv's last year july. i became undetectable in november 2010 and my CD4 count increased from 198 to 400. on my doctor's advice upon testing negative for HEP B, HE suggested i vaccinate against it, i did as recommended and got my results today, my CD4 COUNT has increased to 542 and the viral load has spiked to 46000 COPIES, cud this be a result of the Hep b vaccination and the Flu vacc'. I'm freaking out as i read that a spike in viral load makes one susceptible to opportunistic infcections?

It is great news how well you are doing with your HIV medications.

The idea to get vaccinated against HBV is a good idea as well.

Although there are old data suggesting the vaccine can cause a drop in T cells and a rise in virus, I would be surprised if this were the case in you. Those data were published a long time ago and I think many people are much better suppressed on current ARV than they were before.

If you had a burst of viremia (virus in your blood) that went that high, I would have expected your T cells to go down - not up. Thus, I am wondering if you have an error in your lab testing.

I would simply just get another HIV RNA test...I suspect it will be okay.

Transfering Hep C
HepB_treatment with pegasys