Jul 23, 2011
I received the accelerated triple dose of Twinrix in October 2009 and have not received a booster since. Can I have the booster now or is it too late and will I have to start again?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If I understand you correctly you never finished your series.
I would simply get the next injection and then have your doctor check for protective antibodies against hepatitis A and B. If they are positive, then you will know that the vaccine worked.
a question for you! something putting myself at ease please!!
Transfering Hep C
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can Hiv Infection Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Can Someone Else Get Stds By Touching Your Sperm?
- Can Sperm Contain Hiv And Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.