Jul 23, 2011
I received the accelerated triple dose of Twinrix in October 2009 and have not received a booster since. Can I have the booster now or is it too late and will I have to start again?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If I understand you correctly you never finished your series.
I would simply get the next injection and then have your doctor check for protective antibodies against hepatitis A and B. If they are positive, then you will know that the vaccine worked.
a question for you! something putting myself at ease please!!
Transfering Hep C
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Blowjob?
- What Is The Risk Of Sucking Penis?
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.