|a question for you! something putting myself at ease please!!
Jul 23, 2011
HAV can you get it from a toilet seat if forgot to wash hands but there was no visible feces?? how much honestly would you need to consume to be infected... it's been driving me insane.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis A is acquired through ingestion of contaminated food or water so I doubt that you are at risk.
Hepatitis A causes a non-life threatening hepatitis that resolves on its own. It never causes chronic liver disease.
i had hepa B screening and it results to reactive
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With Stripper
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Diarrhea An Ars Symptom?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.