i had hepa B screening and it results to reactive

im about to work in a food chain. but the result from my hepa B screening resulted to reactive. can u enligahten me about this? were did i get this? how can this be cured? can i still fit in for the job im about to have? thank you.

If your hepatitis B surface antigen is reactive, I would suggest that you get your virus checked (HBV DNA blood test). Not all persons with a reactive HBV surface antigen test have active disease.

You would have to think back to any blood exposures (eg, needle sharing, transfusions) or to any possible sex partner with HBV infection.

IVF for - HepC Male (Positive) and Female (Negative)
a question for you! something putting myself at ease please!!