Mild elevated ALT

Hi Doctor, I had done blood work, it shows mild elevated ALT of 50, normal AST, low palettes of 130, and low Lymphocyte and WBC, had one time unprotected vaginal sex with co-infected HEP C and hiv+ women (I am male), had typical symptoms (fever, blood in strool, rash, mouth ulcers, generalised lymphadenopathy, and neuropathy, all confirmed by Docs). Had 30 negative HIV test up to 10 months, neg HIV RNA and DNA qualitative test at 6 months. and negative Hep A,B and C at 6 and 10 months. All other causes ruled out, had only CMV, and EBV high titer IGG. Neg IGM, but a immunity blood work shows low IGM, normal IGG normal IGA.

As I had a known exposure and consistent symptoms along with mild elevated ALT low palettes and low lymphocytes, should I get tested HIV and Hep C, if yes till when..

Do CMV or EBV could be the causes of symptoms and elevated ALT as a result of reactivation due to stress for exemple Thanks

I would see a liver specialist and get evaluated for other causes of liver disease, such as fatty liver (steatohepatitis) or an iron-related disease (hemochromatosis) among other things.

If you are overweight, have high cholesterol, or have diabetes, you could be at risk for fatty liver.

Hepatitis B infection
IVF for - HepC Male (Positive) and Female (Negative)