|Hep C risk from kissing skin where a small dry scab appeared
Jul 22, 2011
Hi, this is a great resource, thanks for your work, my question is, what is the Hep B or C risk from kissing an area of the skin that turns out to have a small dry scab from an old cut. Scab was not oozing any bodily fluids, thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would say no testing needed.
what pain medication having hepatitis c
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Can Hiv Test Results Change After 4 Months?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Hiv Transmission Bottom To Top
- How Long Before Symptoms Show Up In HIV Positive Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.