prick by a syringe used to a patient positive in hepatitis B

hi! i was pricked by a syringe used in a patient whose positive in hepaB. I was vaccinated by hepaBIG after 4 days from the time i was exposed to the virus. I was advised by the doctor that i need to have hbSAG again after a month frm being vaccinated but i was scared. It's been 4 months now and i have not done the test again to confirm if im positive or not. I did not go back to the hospital after being vaccinated by hepaBIG. I would like to ask my chances of acquiring the disease. I read on the book that hepaB may be cure if vaccinated by IGG (not sure) within 7 days from exposure to the virus. Is it true?

Most likely your immunoprophylaxis (HBIG) worked. I doubt you have HBV infection. This HBIG works well.

However, it is very important to get vaccinated against HBV with three shots...This will prevent HBV infection in the future if you are exposed again. The vaccine lasts a long time, while the HBIG is only good for a few weeks after an exposure.

Is Repeat Testing Warranted?
HIV or Hep c