Jul 16, 2011
Why would my doctor want me to take Twinrix treatment if I am Hep-c positive?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hep C From Human Bite
HBV DNA not detected (2nd post)
- Can You Get Hiv If The Guy Pulls Out?
- How Long Does Diarrhea Last In The Early Stages Of Hiv?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Is Sleeping Too Much A Sign Of Hiv?
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- Can A Person Who Is Hiv Positive Get Married?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.