For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Can you get hepatitis from toilet water splash back?

Hi Doctor, I would apprecite an answer to this question very much. I have honestly searched 'hepatitis from toilet water splash back,' 'can you get hepatitis from toilet water?' and 'hepatitis and water,' in all the hepatitis forums to make sure it wasn't already answered, and I could not find an answer to this question. I have read some articles from other online sources that say you CAN get hepatitis from toilet water splashing up into your area, and some that say you can't. So, I would like YOUR professional opinion/answer, please. Can you get hepatitis a, b, or c from toilet water splashing up into your area when you are using a public toilet? Thank you in advance!

I would NOT consider this a risk....

Hep B resistance?
Hep C From Human Bite