For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

anti-hbs reactive

hi doctor!, i got my hep b vaccination 3 shots, i had my anti hbs (CMIA) test, and the result is reactive, 55.77 mIU/ml C.O.V 10.000, Doc what does it means? thank you

It means that you are protected against hepatitis B infection. The vaccine achieved a good response in you.

If you are at ongoing risk (eg, your partner has chronic HBV infection) that you should periodically get your titer checked again since the level of protection can wane over time.

HIV Meds & HCV Treatment
Hepatitis affects the outcome of hiv test ?